Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Goals of Grandeur

If you set out each morning to change the world, you're probably biting off more than you were meant to chew.  The world won't change for you.  But if you start out each morning with the aim to be happy however you can, the only opposition you will have will be yourself.  You can change all sorts of things with that!   I decided recently that the biggest change in me, that I could easily and eagerly enact, was  embracing happiness.  Every day I want to make someone happy.  Everyday, at least one person should smile, and I would like to help accomplish that for them.  Every day my goal upon waking is how can I stay happy today!  It's really that simple.  Besides, if I can't simply make myself or someone near me, happy every morning, how can I possibly help the world do anything at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment